Response to Covid-19
Summer Operations Update 5/20/20
The Park Board determined the status of summer operations in the May meeting. The Aquatic Center and Zipline will not open for the 2020 season. Summer programs including REC Camp, PAC Camp, Little Tykes and Swim Lessons have been cancelled. After considering regulations and guidelines from the CDC and State Health Department, we felt we could not properly and safely conduct our operations.
FACILITIES AND RESERVATIONS CHANGES:
- Restrooms, Basketball & Volleyball Courts OPEN May 22
- Shelter Rentals and Permits OPEN May 24. (Online reservations begin 5/15)
- Playgrounds remain CLOSED until the Governor allows them to open (tent. June 14)
- Mooresville Family Aquatic Center CLOSED for 2020
- Zipline CLOSED for 2020
PROGRAM AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Summer Programs CANCELLED (REC Camp, PAC Camp, Little Tykes)
- Individuals registered for the programs listed above were sent an email on Refund options.
- Summer Concerts begin July 10
- 3 NEW Concerts added.
- Concert schedule is July 10, 17, 24, August 7 and a September date TBD
- 4th of July Festival - MODIFIED
- Fireworks will be set off
- Park closed to the public
- Pioneer Park will close early at a time to be determined for safety reasons.
- Old Settlers Festival & Pioneer Acoustic Music Fest - OPERATING AS SCHEDULED
PARK OFFICE by appointment only until June 14