Membership Options & Daily Fees
2022 DAILY ADMISSION
|2 and under
12 and under (All patrons 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older)
|13 and up
|Senior (65+) and Military (w/ID)||$5.00|
|Twilight Admission (daily after 4 pm)||$3.00|
2022 SEASON PASSES (May 21 - August 2)
(ages 3 and up)
|Family of 4 (Maximum of 4 family members)||$175||$200|
Additional Family Member(Each Additional Member after initial 4)
AQUATIC CENTER MEMBERSHIP GENERAL INFORMATION
Individual: Minimum age is 13 years old.
Family: Family Passes consist of Spouse/Partners and Legal Guardians of youth and unmarried children (ages 3-23) residing in the same household. Additional youth and unmarried children as defined above can be added at an extra charge of $40 per person. Extended relatives (grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.) and/or individuals living in the same household are NOT included in the family membership.
Additional Family: Additional family members (as defined above) may be added to a family membership for $40 per person
Resident/Non-Resident Fees: A resident is anyone who resides in or owns property within the boundaries of Brown Township. PLEASE NOTE: Not all "Mooresville" addresses are within Brown Township. Proof of residency may be required at the time of purchase.
SEASON PASS GUIDELINES
- All individuals purchasing an Aquatic Center pass (individual or family), must have their picture taken. Pictures may be taken at the Park Office Monday - Friday from 7 am -4 pm prior to the pool season.
- Individuals may not be permitted to enter the Aquatic Center until their picture has been taken. It is highly recommended that this is done at the Park Office, prior to the opening of the pool.
- Passes are for the exclusive use by the person to whom the pass has been assigned
- Aquatic Center passes must be presented for entry
- All lost Aquatic Center passes can be replaced at a cost of $5.00 each. Replacement passes are available at the Park Office.
- No refunds will be given on season passes.
- Aquatic Center season passes are considered to be property of the Mooresville Park & Recreation District and may be suspended or revoked at any time for just cause.
How to Purchase a Season Pass
In-person registration is required for all Aquatic Center pass sales
Each individual will need a photo taken at the time of registration, so all family members should sign up for the Aquatic Center pass at the same time, if possible.
- Complete the registration form and bring it with you.
Payment types accepted Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa
- Be sure to indicate the type of pass (Individual or Family) you are purchasing and provide the appropriate family information
- Brown Township residents should have proof of residency. If you are unsure about residency, please call us at 831-7149 to avoid any confusion prior to registration.
- A photo will be taken for each person receiving a membership (ages 2 and under do not take photos)
- After payment is made, your ID will be activated for the current pool season.