Shelter Rentals are available April - October.
2021 Shelter Permit Fee Schedule
Brown Township Residents $65, Non-Residents $120
2022 Fees will be available soon
2022 Shelter Permit Reservations
Shelter Permits for 2022 will be available beginning January 3, 2022 (online and in the Park Office.) If you haven't participated in a program or rented a facility space since April 2019, you will need to create a new Family Account in our new registration system, Community Pass.
To request a Shelter Permit:
1. Log into your Community Pass account
2. Select Box "Click Here to Register"
3. Select Season "Shelter Rentals"
4. Verify Account Information
5. Select the Facliity Permit (ie Shelter Permits April-September).
October Shelter Rentals are listed separately due to timing of Private Hayrides
6. Select Facility (Area Details and Availability are listed)
Date of Reservation
Time of Reservation - most reservations are 7am-9pm, except for some Saturdays at Shelter 7.
Enter Estimated Number of Attendees and Click Continue
7. Choose Type of Activity and Click Continue.
8. Review and agree to Wavier and Rental and Refunds Policies.
9. Click Submit
Your request will be sent to the que for review by the Park Office. Once approved, an invoice will be sent to your email. Payment must be made within 24 hours.
If your request is denied or there is a reservation in the que before you, you will be notified of the denial by email.
|PARKS||Parking||Grills & Electricity||Play Equipment||Min # of Tables||Restrooms|
|Bicentennial Park (2 E. Main Street)||Street|
|Pioneer Park(1101 Indianapolis Road)||•|
| Shelter #1 -SW corner, adjacent to horseshoe pits, volleyball
and basketball courts
| Shelter #2 -Adjacent to Pirates Cove playground,
swings and restrooms
| Shelter #3 -Northern Park of Pioneer Park, between
Park Office & Aquatic Center
| Shelter #4 -Center of Pioneer Park. Close proximity to
Pirates Cove Playground and restrooms
| Shelter #5 (Kent Newhouse Gazebo) -South End of
Pioneer Park, surrounded by natural areas
|Shelter #6 (Kiwanis Acre) -Center of Pioneer Park||•||•||•||10|
| Shelter #7 -Eastern part of Pioneer Park, adjacent to soccer
field and restrooms
|Old Town Park (299 E. South Street)||1||•||•||•|
|Rooker Park (Rooker Run Subdivision)||•|
|North Park (Highland Meadows Subdivision)||•|
Shelter Rental Rules & Regulations
- If shelters are not reserved, they are available on a first-come, first serve basis. Renters have priority use of shelter.
- The person to whom a Facility Rental Permit is issued is the contact person and must be on the premises during the entire event.
- Your activity must not distrub or interfere unreasonably with any person or gropu occupying other areas of the park. Music (CDs, DJs, bands, etc.) must play non-offensive music at an appropriate noise level. All music must be off by 9pm.
- Any behavior that may impeed the safety, health and welfare of the public and employees is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs an substances are not permitted in or on Park Property and their use will not be tolerated. All Park properties are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
- Use of personal structors or the planning of activities must have prior approval from teh Park. This includes tents, inflatables, music, food vendors, etc. and provide a certificate of insurance naming the Mooresville Park as an additional insured.
Shelter Permit Refunds
- All requests for refunds must be received in writing at the Park Office at least 10 business days prior to the reservation date.
- Cancellations due to COVID - A cancellation within 10 business days must be accompanied by a positive COVID test result.
- Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather
- A $5 processing fee will be processed for each rental changed or refunded.
- Refunds will be processed via credit on the individual's Community Pass Account. Refunds processed through the Town of Mooresville claim approval process can take up to 4 weeks.
Shelter Rental Date Transfers
- A transfer from one date to another must be received by the Park Office at leasst 10 business days prior to the reservation date and is contingent upon the availability of shelters. Date transfers will not be approved due to inclement weather.
- A $5 processing fee will be charged for each date change.